STEP BY STEP
How-to clean your jewellery
1. Take a bowl and fill it with lukewarm water
2. Add a small amount of Yes dish soap and stir with the water
3. Gently, put down the jewellery to be cleaned. Leave in for a while (1 hour)
4. Rinse it well under fresh water. Make sure that all dish soap is removed from the jewellery.
5. Dry off and then clean with a polish cloth. Do not use polish cloth on jewelry parts with matte/brushed surface. Shop Polishing Cloth
If it’s been a long time since you cleaned, do the following steps:
6. Put your jewellery in a silver dip/ gold dip. Note: Jewellery with stones and pearls can not be in contact with silver dip/ gold dip.
7. To get the best effect we recommend putting the lid on the silver dip and gently stir for about 30 sec.
8. Take the jewellery out and rinse it well under cold water. Make sure all the liquid go away, otherwise it can lead to discolorations.
9. Dry off and then clean with a polish cloth.
Take care of your jewellery
DIAMONDS, PEARLS AND GEMSTONES
These materials should not be dipped into a silver or gold dip. It rather needs a gentler polishing, such as with an untreated cotton cloth. When used the pearls and settings with stones can lose their shine. When this has happened the stones/pearls can be cleaned with a small soft brush and water. When cleaning the stones you can also use a mild soap when brushing gently.
Since pearls should not be exposed to dry surroundings or high moisture, keep in mind to store them in the accompanying jewelry box.
A piece of jewellery is something personal and, if loved, will follow a person throughout life and then live on through next generations. Therefore, remember to give your precious piece of jewellery the love it deserves 🤍